You’ve been training this summer and fall to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is by FedEx. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will typically arrive back to you on Thursday.
Here’s the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before your most important races.
- Skis in by Nov 29th will ship back out on Dec 3rd.
- Skis in by Dec 6th will ship out on Dec 10th
- Skis in by Dec 13th will ship out on Dec 17th
- Skis in by Dec 20th will ship out on Dec 24th
- Skis in by Dec 27th will ship out on Dec 31st
- Skis in by Jan 3rd will ship out on Jan 7th
- Skis in by Jan 10th will ship out on Jan 14th.
- The shop is open from 11-5 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon each week. Closed on Tues/Wed.
If you’re in the Methow Valley, stop in and say Hi! You can check out the selection of Madshus, Atomic and Rossignol skis and boots, and extensive supply of wax for glide or grip.
It’s time to get your skis ready for the season!