You like to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is by FedEx. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will typically arrive back to you on Thursday.
Download a work order form, and send them!
Here’s the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before you hit the snow.
- Skis in by Nov 19th will ship out on Nov 23rd
- Skis in by Nov 26th will ship out on Nov 30th
- Skis in by Dec 3rd will ship out on Dec 7th
- Skis in by Dec 10th will ship out on Dec 14th
- Skis in by Dec 17th will ship out on Dec 21st
- Skis in by Dec 24th will ship back out on Dec 28th.
- The shop is open from 11-5 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon each week.
Closed on Tues/Wed.
During these Covid days, please consider shopping over the phone if you know what you’d like; you can drop in to pick up items or they can be shipped out of the area.
If you’re in the Methow Valley, stop in and say Hi, but keep it safe and mask up! You can check out the selection of Madshus, Atomic and Rossignol skis and boots, and extensive supply of wax for glide or grip.
It’s time to get your skis ready for early season skiing!