You like to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is by FedEx. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will typically arrive back to you on Thursday.
Download a work order form, and send them!
Here’s the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before you hit the snow.
- Skis in by Jan 14th will ship out on Jan 18th
- Skis in by Jan 21st will ship out on Jan 25th
- Skis in by Jan 28th will ship out on Feb 1st.
- Skis in by Feb 4th will ship out on Feb 8th
- Skis in by Feb 11th will ship out on Feb 15th.
- Skis in by Feb 18th will ship back out on Feb 22nd.
- The shop is open from 11-5 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon each week.
Closed on Tues/Wed.
During these Covid days, please consider shopping over the phone if you know what you’d like; you can drop in to pick up items or they can be shipped out of the area.
If you’re in the Methow Valley, stop in and say Hi, but keep it safe and mask up! You can check out the selection of Madshus, Atomic and Rossignol skis and boots, and extensive supply of wax for glide or grip.
It’s time to get your skis ready for prime mid-season skiing!